Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Anime Blog 20-Close the Last Door

Wiki Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close_the_last_door

WARNING! This is considered Yaoi (boyXboy)

I must say that I feel really bad for the main character...his luck sucks. But I'm so happy that he found himself someone in the end. This show is similar to Ikoku Irokoi Romantan in the way that the main character meets his guy at a wedding...(well in IIR it was on a ship after the wedding but...whatever). The art for me was kinda strange...not sure how I feel about it...not my fave but not the worst.The story was interesting at least but since it's only 1 episode long it doesn't explain much....

ART!

(L: Nagai, R: Honda)
now time for pros and cons!

Pros:
  • Yaoi (always a pro)
  • Good ending
  • Decent art...?
Cons:
  • A bit confusing
  • Weird art...?
Well that's it for this time! Thanks for reading!
Until next time,

~Kei23

No comments:

Post a Comment