Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Anime Blog 13-Black Cat

Wiki Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cat_(manga)

Just wanna point out Black Cat being number 13 is pretty ironic :D

I loved Black Cat. I thought it was hilarious that the main character's name was Train Heartnet...it makes me laugh. I also loved Saya's character and (*SPOILER!*) I was super sad when she died...I almost cried. I loved the song she sang though...it still gets stuck in my head (Link below). I also have a little crush on Sven...he makes me think of Kisuke Urahara from Bleach (who I have a huge crush on!). I love almost the entire cast in this anime actually...and just to throw out there; Charden is hot without the top hat and glasses! And I love that Kyoko has such a huge crush on Train...it really is adorable!

Konoyo no Uta:


I also really like the art and the storyline with an organization of assasins! All sorts of crazy people in this anime!!!

ART!
 
(From Left to Right: Train, Sven, Eve, and Rinslet)

Pros and cons!

Pros:

  • Pretty art
  • Hot guys
  • Evil organization of Assassins!
  • Awesome storyline
Cons:

  • The only acceptable con ever: ANNOYING main bad guy!
 Well there you have it! I hope everyone watches it!

Thanks for reading!
Until next time,

~Kei23

No comments:

Post a Comment