Translate

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Anime Blog 14-Blood +

Wiki Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_%2B

Ok so I LOVE this show. It was one of the first animes I ever completed. My friend Rachel told me about it in gym class and so I started watching it on episode 7. After that episode, I was hooked, I watched 1-6 online to catch myself up and just fell in love.
I love the storyline with a pair of twins whose blood can kill each other. I love that Saya isn't just the Saya you follow but has a completely separate personality that she forgot. I love (Haji) that Haji has been with her almost from the start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I just love this anime.
The art is really nice and I like how the story goes, except for the sad parts of course, but even with the sad parts I love it. I wish they would make another season because MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! (No spoilerz this time Kei-chan...no).
Now I will warn you all...normally when I watch an anime; I watch it all. I watch the show, the movies, the OVAs, the live action dramas, the live action movies...EVERYTHING! (excepting musicals...I don't touch those) but for Blood +...Blood the Last Vampire (both the anime movie and the live action) don't exist...they just don't...**except for recently I watched the live action movie...it wasn't tooooooo bad....but yeah...**
**And then I watched the Blood the Last Vampire anime movie just because it was the only part I hadn't seen...OMG THE ART IS HORRIBLE! but anyways...no me gusta**

Anywayz ART!
 
(figured I'd go with the one with the names labeled)

But yeah...I also love that Crispin Freeman plays Haji, Dave Wittenburg plays Solomon, and Quinton Flynn plays Karl...I have a bit of a crush on those guys...

But time again for pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Vampires
  • Hot guys
  • Great Storyline
  • Kick A** female lead
  • Totally evil female villan
  • NOT BLOOD THE LAST VAMPIRE (which doesn't exist mind you)
Cons:
What cons? I suppose that there isn't a second season is a con...maybe...

Also Blood + has one of my fave anime ops!


Thanks again for reading!
Until next time,

~Kei23

No comments:

Post a Comment