Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Anime Blog 16-Boku wa Konomama Kaeranai

More Info: Wiki Page

WARNING! This is considered Yaoi (boyXboy)

So there was only 1 episode and it was about a pair of friends and one of the friend's girlfriends. HUGE love triangle! I don't really have much to say about this one because I watched it so long ago and it didn't stick out in my mind very well. I just remember the crazy love triangle and that it just kinda threw you into a story...the ending was decent but I didn't really like the art too much.

ART!

 
(Back: Ritsuro, Front: Ken)
 
Well this pic doesn't make the art look as bad...but believe me these people are out of proportion.
pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Yaoi (always :D )
Cons:
  • Not the best art
  • Easy to figure out storyline...
I actually never plan to watch this again so yeah...

Thanks for reading!
Until next time,

~Kei23

No comments:

Post a Comment