Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Anime Blog 10-Armitage III

Wiki Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armitage_III

Ok so the first time I ever saw Armitage was the compilation movie. My older brother owned it and let me watch it with him. I'm not typically into mecha stuff but I LOVE Armitage! The only thing I hate about the series is the sequal movie...they made her sooooooo ugly! and she wasn't as bada** as before :(

But anyways so the story is facinating (at least to me). There are new androids that are, for all intents and purposes, real humans. And you can't even tell them apart from humans. There's this crazy guy going around killing them...and his crazy clones...

The art style is older but I still like it, even the sequal movie's art was good...except for Armitage herself, everyone else looked fine.

ART!

 
(Armitage)
She's a cop...and THAT's what she wears :)

So time for pros and cons!

Pros:
  • Decent art
  • Great storyline
  • Awesome, bada** female lead character
  • Keifer Sutherland plays the male lead!
  • Has one of my all time favorite anime openings (see below after cons)
Cons:

  • The only con is the second (the sequal) movie's art...I loved everything else!
Opening (if I really love the opening, I will post them here after the pros and cons section)

 

So that's all for tonight!
Thanks for reading!
Until Next time,

~Kei23

No comments:

Post a Comment