Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

Anime Blog 4-Air

Wiki Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_(manga)#Manga

So I watched Air dubbed, with Vic Mignogna playing Yukito. This anime was really cute. When I was in high school I made a music video to the song Romeo and Juliet by Toybox (who apparently isn't the actual singers...) and it turns out I used a picture of Yukito and another of Misuzu later on in the video...who knew!?
I must admit the storyline was confusing as all get out! But it kinda makes sense in the very end. The art was beautiful and I actually watched it because a friend of mine on an old forum said that I should.

Pretty art!

 
(L: Misuru, R: Yukito)
So anywayz time for Pros and Cons:

Pros:
  • Beautiful art
  • Vic Mignogna
  • Adorable Characters
  • Cute, almost non-romantic relationship between main characters (also a con)
Cons:

  • Cute, almost non-romantic relationshp between main characters (also a pro)
  • CONFUSING storyline...till the end...acutally even then...huh...
Those are the only cons I can think of so pros win again!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time,

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment