Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Anime Blog 76: Ki*Me*Ra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimera_(manga)

Ok, so Ki*Me*Ra is a 1 episode Yaoi OVA (HERE'S THAT WARNING!) That I watched subbed.

I know I've mentioned before that I keep a database for my anime and that I make notes about each one. Well this was my note for Ki*Me*Ra: Well. Vampires, Hermaphrodites, and Androgyny…what more can a girl want? Very confusing.

So this guy named Osamu comes into contact with this androgynous vampire named Kimera. There are 2 other vampires in the show, one who wants to kill Kimera and one who wants to mate with him (her?) to produce babies since their race is dying.

Basically Osamu falls in love with Kimera (who BTW apparently is male but you get of shot of him(?) naked and it's completely like a Ken doll...) and refuses to kill him.

That's basically it. The story doesn't explain any more that it has to and it doesn't really lead to anything in the end. I feel like it's one of those "now go read the manga" things like Fish in the Trap (see anime blog 42).

So art:
Kimera and Osamu

So Pros and Cons:

Pros:
  • Yaoi (?????)
Cons:
  • Confusion of story
  • Androgyny
Yeah...that's kinda it.

So thanks for reading! Until next time!

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment