Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Anime Blog 112: Otona ni Natte mo

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=28200

Otona ni Natte Mo is a 2 episode animanga.

Each episode follows a different couple. The first episode follows a mangeka named Saikawa and an editor named Misono. And the second episode follows Atsushi and Kyou whose parents got married making them "siblings" but once they're adults.

Each story is cute on it's own but it really is just manga panels with voice-overs so there isn't too much I can say.

Art?

Misono and Saikawa




Kyou and Atsushi



I can't even really do pros and cons this go round...cause this show wasn't very memorable for me and I can't really get myself to re-watch it... gomenasai :(

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment