Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Anime Blog 110: Nyoron Churuya-san

https://myanimelist.net/anime/5957/Nyoro-n_Churuya-san

Ok Nyoron Churuya-san is a 13 episode ONA spin-off of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (I'll make this a link later after my TMOHS blog).

The story follows MOHS character Tsuruya except now she is a chibi character named Churuya who is OBSESSED  with smoked cheese...and I mean that...

So the other characters make Churuya do different things with smoked cheese being her reward.

It's super cute and the episodes are less than 5 minutes long. But honestly...there's not much to it :D

ART:

L-R: Tsuruya, Kyon, Yuki, Mikuru, Izumi, Haruhi, and Churuya in the middle



I'd do pros and cons but really the only thing is that it's a cute spin-off show about smoked cheese. XD

Related:
I'll add links here to the other MOHS spin-offs here later!

Thanks for reading! Until next time,

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment