Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Anime Blog 62: Holy Knight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Knight

Alright, Holy Knight is a 2 episode OVA that I watched subbed.

Because it's so short I don't really have too much to say about this show.

The story (from what I recall) goes something along the lines of this guy (Shinta) goes to a missionary school and a half-Romanian girl (Lilith) transfers in. He falls in love with her and then finds out she's a vampire and he's a descendant of vampire hunters...or something like that.

I actually really liked the show, it was cool. I just wish it was longer. From what I remember there were lots of cool characters and lots of confusion :D (it's one of those "read the manga if you wanna find out!" ones)

Oh, and I almost forgot the nudity...yeah...how'd I forget that one...?

So as we all know what really draws me to shows, ART!

Lilith

Shinta

 So yeah. Pros and cons!

Pros:
  • Nice art
  • Interesting story
Cons:
  • Confusing
  • Short
(where does nudity fall on these things???)

Also, Holy Knight has a really good opening (IMO) that doesn't really explain anything and yet says so much about the show itself:



So yeah, it was really good. Needs more :D

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment