Translate

Monday, August 4, 2014

Anime Blog 49: Gokujo no Koibito

MyAnimeList Page

Gokujo no Koibito is a 1 episode Yaoi AniManga (moving manga panels with voice over) that I watched subbed.

So the episode actually follows 2 couples MasahiroXAkito and MasahiroXYoshimi and it's kind of about Yoshimi stealing Masahiro from Akito (from what I can remember).

I honestly don't remember much about this anime other than that the ending was completely unresolved. So I can't really say too much about this show this time but the art wasn't too terrible I guess:

Art:
(Top to Bottom, Left to Right: Akito, Masahiro, Yoshimi (twice) and Masahiro)
I think that's right...
pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Short
  • Yaoi (as always!)
Cons:
  • AniManga
  • Confusing
  • Not Impressionable at all
So there y'all go. I don't really remember too much so sorry about the lousy post but I honestly wouldn't recommend it...

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment