Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Anime Blog 37: Fake

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_(manga)

Fake is a 1 episode Yaoi OVA that I watched Subbed.

Ok so I must say that this disappointed me. I have friends who really liked the manga and told me I should check it out...so I watched it. I really felt thrown into the middle of the story of two cops in love going on vacation and then having to solve a crime that happens to occur at their hotel. Plus I really did NOT like the art...it was actually hard for me to watch because I disliked the art so much.

Honestly that's about all I have to say about this one. I didn't find it to be all that great and the only saving grace was that poor Dee kept right on a trying but could never catch a break.

So art,
 
(Top: Dee, Bottom: Ryo)
So time for pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Yaoi (always a pro)
  • Interesting idea
Cons:
  • OMG THAT ART!
  • Really confusing because you're just dropped in the middle
So there you have it.
Thanks for reading!
Until next time,

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment