Translate

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Anime Blog 34: Boku no Sexual Harassment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Sexual_Harassment

Ok so I know I said that I would never watch this as long as I lived...because of the corn thing, but in a fit of boredom one night on AarinFantasy I watched it (subbed of course)...and it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Boku no Sexual Harassment is a 3 episode yaoi  series that consists of a newbie at a computer firm, Mochizuki as he performs sexual favors so he and his boss/lover, Honma, can rise in the company hierarchy.

So I felt really bad for Mochizuki, who claims to be straight by the way, and the way Honma used him in the anime...it was really wrong. I mean he was whoring out his boyfriend to other people so that the two of them could rise in the company...I almost wanted the other employee, Fujita to win in the end....(oops Spoiler?). Well anyways...I don't have much to say about this particular anime except that the guy in OVA 2 who got raped with the corn...he deserved it big time.

Art:
 
(Front to Back: Mochizuki, Honma, Fujita)
 
Pros and Cons:
 
Pros:
  • Short
  • Yaoi (as always)
  • OVA 2 guy got what he deserved
Cons:
  • Kinda creepy honestly
  • Wrong on a number of levels
  • Corn...that is all
 
I personally won't be watching this again but I can say that I watched it...
Thanks for reading!
Until next time,
 
~Kei23

No comments:

Post a Comment