Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Anime Blog 96: Moonlight Lady

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonlight_Lady

HERE'S THE HENTAI WARNING!!!!!!

Ok, Moonlight Lady is a 5 episode Hentai that focuses on Suzuna who is training to become some kind of priestess in her family. She has an arranged marriage with a guy named Koichi and then a bunch of really weird paranormal stuff happens. I vaguely recall a tentacle scene even though I have no idea how the heck it connected to anything! (I watched this in 2011 so forgive me if this is a short blog).

What drew me to this anime was the art. I saw a really pretty picture (that I will post for the art section) and it made me want to watch it...still not sure if that was a good or bad choice on my part...

I can tell you that although things got weird for a while there (really weird) it ended well and all-in-all I really enjoyed this show. Honestly if I could find all 5 episodes on DVD (in a store probably...I don't wanna go out of my way to find it) I would buy it...I saw a copy once but I think it was just the first episode...hmm...

But. ART!

Suzuna
Suzuna, Koichi, and Tomomi

Suzuna and Koichi


So, pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Does hentai go here?
  • Pretty art
  • Suzuna in her shrine outfit
  • Good ending
  • Decent story...although weird
Cons:
  • Does hentai go here?
  • Weird things happen...weird
  • Kinda confusing for a while there...more explanations needed!
Well that's all folks! Thanks for reading! Until next time,

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment