Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Anime Blog 85: Lesson XX

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesson_XX

Lesson XX is a 1 episode yaoi OVA (HERE'S THE WARNING!)

Lesson XX wasn't the most interesting of yaois to watch but it was ok from what I remember. Kind of like a typical 2 best friends falling in love story. The two characters, Shizuka and Sakura, are sorting out their feelings for one another...and that's basically the whole storyline.

I've mentioned my anime list before and just to throw out there, my comment on Lesson XX was " But for real...who has a communal sized shower in their house? Nobody, that's who..."
After reading the wiki page I discovered they were at a boarding school...which somehow I didn't pick up when I was watching the show...

So it's from 1995 so the art is...eh...

Shizuka and Sakura


Pros and Cons:

Pros:
  • Yaoi
  • Kind of cute
Cons:
  • Pretty much no story
That's about it, well thanks for reading! Until next time,

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment