Translate

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Anime Blog 81: Kono Danshi Uchuujin to Tatakaemasu

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13312

Kono Danshi Uchuujin to Tatakaemasu (AKA: This Boy Can Fight the Aliens) is a 1 episode "yaoi" OAV (There's the warning...even though it doesn't really need it)

So forgive me if I'm a little rusty, I watched this OAV in 2012. But I do recall that the world is under attack by aliens and this guy (named Arikawa) finds a dude on a hill whose name is Kakashi (I remember that due to Kakashi-sensei from Naruto!) and apparently Kakashi can defeat the aliens...but he has amnesia and can't recall how to use his power.

There was only 1 episode and it didn't do a very good job explaining the story (from what I remember) but my favorite part of the show/the best part IMO (*SPOILER*) was at the very end when Kakashi's phone finally comes back on and he finds out the reason he hasn't been getting messages, and thus the reason he thinks no one misses him, is because he forgot to pay the phone bill! (*END SPOILER*)

So, it was kinda cute, def. not Yaoi but cute. The art was interesting. Not bad. Just interesting.

Arikawa and Kakashi

So Pros and Cons:

Pros:
  • Funny phone thing
  • Interesting art designs
Cons:
  • Confusing as all get out
Nah. That's about it. Thanks for reading! Until next time,

~Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment