Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Anime Blog 65: Ikoku Irokoi Romantan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Foreign_Love_Affair

Here's your usual Yaoi warning XD

Ikoku Irokoi Romantan (IIR) is a 2 episode yaoi OVA that I watched subbed (duh)

So the story goes, Yakuza son Ranmaru is getting married aboard this cruise ship. His wife's a b*tch...Ranmaru goes to the bar and meets Al, the Italian captain of the ship. And they hit it off right away,{ they start living together, he'd come home, they'd have dinner, he'd fix him his drink and then he found out, not only was he married...oh no. he had 6 wives, one of those Mormans ya'know? Then that night when he came home from work, he fixed him his drink, as usual...ya'know some guys just can't hold their arsenic...} I'm bullsh*ting you in the brackets...sorry. As soon as I typed "hit if off right away" I just couldn't help myself--I apparently had Chicago on the mind :D

So back to being serious. Ranmaru and Al do hit it off and some serious stuff goes down involving the yakuza...but hey, things always work themselves out in a yaoi anime right?

So, as for what really matters in my world...ART!
Ranmaru and Al
So, for pros and cons!

Pros:
  • Yaoi, as always
  • Pretty art
  • Interesting plot...??
  • Actual Yaoi...not Shonen-ai pretending to be Yaoi :D
  • PASTA! (...took this opportunity to make an Italy reference)
Cons:
  • Plot...??
Yeah...that's about it.
Remember Kids: YouTube is that friend of yours who constantly supplies you with Yaoi to watch...we love that friend :D (until of course someone ruins it for us all by deleting part 2/3...curses...)

Well thanks for reading and sorry for this being so scatterbrained! Until next time,

~Kei

**from now on: on shows that are not yaoi (or are and have multiple couple options) I'm going to add a section titled: I ship... Just because I feel like it! I will also be adding this section to the older posts if you're curious**

No comments:

Post a Comment